Join our team!
Jack’s Flight Club is the UK’s leading cheap flight deal membership service. A disruptor in the travel sector we’re taking a new approach to the way people find and book flights.
We’re growing our small team and are looking for a couple of cheap flight loving superstars to join us. If you enjoy getting our deals and would love to help other Jack’s Flight Club members see the world then these may just be for you…
Senior Software Engineer / CTO
Salary: Competitive/dependent on experience
Location: Barcelona (possibility to work remotely)
We’re a small but fast growing startup looking to bring in a Senior Software Engineer or CTO for a hands on CTO role. This person will have the opportunity to come into the business at an early stage and really shape our product from a tech standpoint and develop internal systems to drive growth through the use of proper technology.
Strategic thinking and past experience growing a startup is essential in this role but you’ll also need to be a good communicator with the ability to translate strategies into technological solutions. You’ll also be tasked with building your own engineering team.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to align with company goals
- Work alongside the business founders to input on long term business vision from a technical standpoint
- Implement new technologies across different departments that make running the business more efficient and scalable
- Consistently deliver of new features that add demonstrable value for our customers and respond to their needs
- Lead re-development of Jack’s Flight Club’s web app
- Manage and oversee developers responsible for maintenance of current website and mobile app (WordPress, PHP, React Native)
- Ensure system infrastructure functionality and efficiency
- You have 5+ years of developer experience
- Proven experience leading project development
- A solid track record of delivery with multiple development streams
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Experienced interviewer and know how to run a hiring process
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Obsession for quality and testing
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If this sounds like you then click the link below to register your interest and we’ll give you the email address to send your CV over to. Thanks!
Thanks for your interest!